Check Another Company’s Business Credit
Complete business credit information with payment history, family tree and public filings plus financial insight with the score.
One of the best ways to minimize your risk is to know all of the credit attributes of a business and be able to analyze a company’s recent trends in payment behavior. Our Business Profile Reports provide you with an in-depth view of a company’s financial position, including actual trade payment experiences, public record information, company comparison to industry norms, predictive future payment habits and financial stability.
CheckPoint provides impartial and accurate company information so our clients make more informed business decisions. By using CheckPoint’s profiles on businesses and principals you can protect your company from future losses.
Experian Business Profile
- Derogatory Data: liens, judgments, UCC filings, bankruptcy, etc.
- Days Beyond Terms (DBT): how many days beyond terms it could take a company to pay you
- Industry DBT: Compare DBT with those in the same industry
- Predicted DBT: Experian’s estimate of a company’s DBT 60 days from the date of the report
- Payment Trends: Month-by-month and quarterly review of company’s payment trends
Experian Business Owner Profile
- Proprietor identifying information and business information
- ScorexPLUS score, inquiry information and delinquency chart
- Summary of the proprietor’s trade experiences
- Summary of legal filings, payments and inquiries
- 24-month payment history
Intelliscore Plus can be delivered as a standalone report, combined with a Business Profile Report or delivered as part of regular scoring of your entire portfolio.
- Highly predictive score
- Summary of business credit information, legal filings and collections
- Unique ability to blend owner and business data – the most predictive for small businesses
DUN & Bradstreet Comprehensive Insight Report
This easy-to-read report provides data helpful in predicting a company’s financial stress and contains key information about a company to help you:
- Identify companies that have slow payment experiences or a company that may be undergoing financial stress
- Compare a company’s financial stability to others in the same industry, locally or across the nation
- Look into the business background of a company’s owner
- Review public records in D&B’s information base to see if a company has been sued
*D&B Reports available on businesses in the US, Canada, and Western Europe.